Encana, a major regional player in the natural gas business:
- is doubling regional production by 100%, to 600mmcf/day, over the next 5 years
- is using Joint Ventures with Asian partners:
- to increase returns to shareholders
- to accelerate cost reductions within the "Gas Factory" production model
- to drive technological innovation and logistics efficiencies 2
- the Montney play surrounding Dawson Creek is Encana's most economic production in NA1
- is currently realizing 10% ROC for shareholders from $3.50 NG pricing
- EnCana is drilling / fraccing 50+ wells per year over the next 5 years
- will add significant long-term, highly-skilled production jobs at several points on the natural gas supply chain: --- jobs deliver population growth and demand for real estate in Dawson Creek.
1: Jeff Wojan, VP, Encana, at Peters & Co. 2010 North American Oil & Gas Conference, Montreal, 14 September, 2010
2: Randy Eresman, CEO, Encana, at CAPP Conference, Calgary, 14 June, 2010
10-09-14 Encana JV model + benefits (PPT)
Watch this space for economic impacts on your real estate!
Call me to confidently take your next step in this dynamic marketplace!
I look forward to meeting you.