1624 94th avenue, Dawson Creek, BC, Canada
This extensively and tastefully renovated family home shines in its category. The photos speak for themselves. See the additional features section for a full list of renovations provided by the builder. This house is clean, modern comfortable and shows impeccably.
Perfectly located with a manicured and fully fenced back yard perfect for the dogs. Cross the back lane and you are on the Cresent Park Elementary School grounds, perfect for the kids!
Call now for a private viewing.
The following information has been provided by the vendor. There are receipts available for all materials and most labor except in cases where the vendor did the work himself.
- Woodstove inspected June 12, 2001
- Electrical upgraded to 100amp in 1999
- Surveyed land August 8th 1990, have certificate to verify.
- Deck and front stairs built in 2007. Only pressure treated lumber used.
- Roof replaced in 2007. Aristocrat 25 year shingles used also added new roof vents to improve attic air flow. Flashings and plumbing vents were replaced as required.
- Furnace and water heater replaced in 2008. Furnace is considered mid efficiency (80%) 80,000 BTU unit.
- Bathroom gutted down to studs and rebuilt in 2008. Done by local contractor Cam Todd. New window installed at same time.
- New carpet throughout basement, and third bedroom in 2008
- Kitchen total remodel in 2009. All flooring replaced with new linoleum. New plumbing, new paint, and new sink plus faucet. All new cupboards and new countertop. New 3pc whirlpool gold appliance package.
- New windows in master bedroom 2009.
- 2 new basement windows 2010. ( not completed )
- Kevin Kurjata
- Century 21 Energy Realty
- 1112 102 Avenue
- Dawson Creek, BC
- V1G 2C1