Crescent View Subdivision
1709 86th Ave, Dawson Creek BC, BC, Canada
Homes are available for possession between May and June 2010 - Beating the upcoming interest rate hikes and the introduction of the HST.
THE CEILIGH (pronounced KAY-lee)
The Ceiligh is an 1800 SF 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3-level split with approximately 600 SF per level. The main floor features vaulted ceilings, stylish, modern colors and cabinets and gleaming hardwood and ceramic tile throughout the wide open kitchen, living and dining rooms.
Upstairs there are comfortable bedrooms and a 2 bathrooms. The large master bedroom includes a 3 piece ensuite to ensure your privacy and a spacious walk in closet.
The fully finished basement includes another 4 piece bathroom which contains the high efficiency, front loading washer and dryer (included) and a large rec-room, perfect for use as an entertainment room or a kids play room.
Each 50 x 120 foot lot comes fully landscaped with front and back sod, a double shale driveway, access to the back yard in case you want to add a garage, a deck and a fence.
Take advantage of the last affordable, brand new single family homes available in Dawson Creek before the rule changes.
All photo's are representative only. There will be variations in the finished product.
- Crescent View is Dawson Creek's most popular new subdivision
- Located on a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac
- Homes are fully finished up and down
- Lots are fully landscaped, including front and back sod, a back fence, back yard access in case you want to add a garage at a later date and a double shale driveway
- Act fast! Only 2 Ceiligh's are left!
- Interest rates are better than ever and are going up this summer!
- The HST is coming this July adding costs to purchases!
Listing Provided By
Remax Dawson Creek Realty
- Kevin Kurjata
- Century 21 Energy Realty
- 1112 102 Avenue
- Dawson Creek, BC
- V1G 2C1